TikTok has become the go-to platform for discovering a variety of recipes ranging from simple to complex. This viral recipe is the TikTok Chicken and Pasta. This delicious recipe takes only 30 minutes to prepare and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. With just a few ingredients you have in your pantry, and a couple of minutes of prep, you can create this delicious meal that is bound to satisfy everyone’s taste buds!
Ingredients You’ll Need
For the TikTok Chicken and Pasta recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 8 ounces of dry pasta of your choice,
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (diced), or you can use any leftover chicken you have
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 2 cloves garlic (minced),
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup chicken broth, 3/4 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half),
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (plus more for topping),
- salt & pepper (to taste).
- The first step is to cook your pasta according to the package instructions. When done cooking, drain the water off and set aside.
- Heat up a large skillet over low heat with olive oil. Add diced or shredded chicken breast pieces into the pan and cook until lightly browned on each side. Once cooked through, remove from the pan onto a plate or cutting board while you make the creamy sauce in the same pan.
- Add butter into the pan along with garlic and red pepper flakes until butter starts to bubble, then add flour, stirring constantly for about one minute until it forms a thick paste-like texture. Now, add chicken broth stirring continuously so that no lumps form, for about two minutes until it begins to thicken slightly. Then add heavy cream stirring constantly for another two minutes or so until the sauce thickens up further. Finally, season with salt & black pepper plus oregano, and Italian seasoning, then stir in Parmesan cheese, allowing it all to melt together. Taste test before serving if needed, and adjust seasoning as desired.
Optional: you can add cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach, grape tomatoes, or cooked bacon to the parmesan sauce. This is a quick dinner that can be made on busy weeknights and is the best way to use up any rotisserie chicken you have left over. Add some of the pasta water to your sauce for flavor. Use a block of feta cheese or cream cheese to make your sauce extra creamy.
- Cook the pasta of your choice (we used penne pasta) and cook according to the package directions so it is al dente pasta. Finally, add cooked pasta back into the skillet along with cooked chicken pieces mixing everything together until evenly coated with sauce, and serve warm and topped with additional Parmesan cheese as desired. Enjoy!
- Add your creamy pasta dish mixture into a baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cook your baked feta pasta dish for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until the cheese is melty and golden. Top with fresh basil.
A Yummy & Quick Dinner
The TikTok Chicken and Pasta recipe is an easy way to get dinner on the table quickly while still being delicious! With just a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, plus some fresh herbs and spices, you can create this tasty meal in just 30 minutes or less! And best of all, it’s fun to make, thanks to its trendy origin via TikTok! So give this one a try tonight – we guarantee everyone will love it! Bon Appetit!
- Kitchen Accessory Buying Guides
- Kitchen Appliance Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookbook Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookware Buying Guides
- Kitchen Pantry Food Buying Guides
- Does Food Go Bad Articles
- Food Comparison Articles
- Foods That Start With Letter Articles
- How Long Can Food Sit Out Articles
- How To Defrost Food Articles
- How To Reheat Food Articles
- How To Soak Food Articles
- Popular Foods Articles
- What Does It Taste Like Articles