Pickled garlic has been gaining popularity lately, thanks to its presence on the popular social media platform TikTok. If you’re a foodie looking for a new recipe to try, a garlic lover, or simply a curious TikTok user, this pickled garlic snack is a great option! Not only is it a super easy way to impress, but it’s also incredibly versatile – you can use it as an appetizer or side dish or even add it to salads and salad dressings, a charcuterie board, soups, and more. Find your best-pickled garlic jar; let’s take a look at how to make this delicious quick pickles pickled garlic recipe that you won’t be able to find even in grocery stores.
– 1 cup of whole cloves of garlic (peeled)
– 2 cups white vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of peppercorns
– 2 bay leaves
– 2 sprigs of fresh thyme (optional)
– Korean chili flakes or red pepper flakes (optional)
– celery seed (optional)
– sriracha sauce
- Start by preparing your garlic cloves by peeling them and setting them aside. You can use either whole cloves or sliced cloves – whichever you prefer.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients except for the garlic and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes before turning off the heat completely.
- Place the raw garlic cloves in a sterilized glass jar and pour in the hot liquid from the saucepan until all the cloves are covered. Make sure there are no air bubbles in the jar, as this will prevent proper pickling! Seal tightly with an airtight lid and let cool at room temperature for at least 4 hours before refrigerating overnight. One of the great things about pickled items is that the longer you let it sit, the more flavorful your pickled garlic will be!
- Enjoy your delicious pickled garlic as an appetizer or side dish – or even added to salads, soups, and other recipes for extra flavor!
You’ll Get More Flavor
Pickled garlic is an amazingly versatile recipe that’s perfect for foodies who want something unique yet simple to make! This recipe can even satisfy your kimchi craving in a pinch. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have delicious pickled garlic on hand whenever you need it – whether as an appetizer or side dish or added into recipes like salads or soups for extra flavor! Give this recipe a try today and enjoy the amazing flavor of pickled garlic, your new favorite snack!
- Kitchen Accessory Buying Guides
- Kitchen Appliance Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookbook Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookware Buying Guides
- Kitchen Pantry Food Buying Guides
- Does Food Go Bad Articles
- Food Comparison Articles
- Foods That Start With Letter Articles
- How Long Can Food Sit Out Articles
- How To Defrost Food Articles
- How To Reheat Food Articles
- How To Soak Food Articles
- Popular Foods Articles
- What Does It Taste Like Articles