Are you an eggplant parmesan lover who keeps the leftover for later? It’s quite obvious to keep the leftover in a refrigerator. But when you feel like eating parmesan again, you have to reheat it.
This may sound hassling, but the various ways of reheating eggplant parmesan make it easy and efficient.
Best Ways to Reheat Eggplant Parmesan
The best way to reheat eggplant parmesan is to keep it in a tray of a toaster oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It must reheat for fifteen minutes until it melts. The secret is keeping it balanced between the right moist and dry conditions.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan in an Oven?
If you reheat eggplant parmesan in an oven, it will result in a better texture. The oven is the best choice for a moderately soft and slightly crunchy parmesan. The steps to reheat are:
- Preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep the eggplant parmesan over an ovenproof dish.
- You can add extra spices or cheese as per your wish.
- Cover and wrap the dish tight in aluminum foil.
- Let the dish heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggplant parmesan to check by flipping it to make sure it’s heated evenly.
- If you feel the parmesan needs to be a bit hotter, keep it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan in a Microwave?
The steps to reheat eggplant parmesan in a microwave are as follows:
- Reheat the eggplant parmesan using a microwave-safe plate.
- Wrap it with a damp paper towel if the dish seems too dried out.
- Now, reheat it for 30-seconds intervals until it’s hot all the way around.
- Keep the dish aside for 60 seconds before you serve.
It’s best to reheat about a couple of servings at a time in your microwave. This will help you reheat the pieces evenly.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan on the Stove?
To reheat eggplant parmesan on a stove, you need to slice it first while it’s still cold. Then, heat a pan over medium flame heat. Follow the further steps:
- Add three tablespoons of water to the pan. Wait until water bubbles start.
- Then, add your eggplant parmesan into the pan.
- Cover it with a lid, or you can use some foil too.
- Let it steam for around 2-3 minutes.
- Check whether it’s piping hot or not. Do it before you serve.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan on a Grill?
You can reheat the eggplant parmesan on a grill by taking a grill pan and using a skillet.
- Add about 3-4 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Put the eggplant parmesan into the skillet.
- Add some extra tomato sauce and add toppings with extra mozzarella cheese. (optional)
- Take a lid to cover the pan and keep it in a moderate heat setting.
- Let it reheat until the cheese melts and it’s scorching hot.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan in a Toaster Oven?
Reheating the eggplant parmesan in a toaster oven is simple and easy. Do it in the following ways:
- Put it inside the oven.
- Ensure the top part of the eggplant tray is at a secure distance from heating component.
- The tray’s bottom must be moistening with water before keeping the eggplant in it.
- Keep the eggplant to reheat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes until the cheese gets melted.
- If you want to add sauce, do so after 8 minutes of reheating it.
Can You Reheat Eggplant Parmesan in an Air Fryer?
To reheat your eggplant parmesan in an air fryer, follow the steps:
- Keep the temperature of the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep the eggplant in a bread pan.
- You can also keep it on parchment paper.
- Take the edges of the parchment paper and fold it up for easy removal.
- Heat your eggplant slices/servings for 4-5 minutes each.
Having parchment paper in use is safe as it protects the eggplant parmesan from getting dripped by the air fryer. Also, it’s much easier to remove. If you have folded the edges, things will be easy as you have to grab and lift for its removal.
How to Reheat Eggplant Parmesan Without Overcooking?
You can enjoy eggplant parmesan without overcooking by reheating them at the right temperature and accurate timing. If you use a high-temperature setting than the standard recommended one to reheat the delicacy, it may get burnt. Also, avoid reheating the eggplant parmesan longer than what’s typically recommended.
How Long to Reheat Eggplant Parmesan?
The time taken to reheat eggplant parmesan depends on the type of reheating technique you use. For a microwave, it takes 30 seconds only. However, it will take up to 10 minutes in an oven.
What Temperature is Needed to Safely Reheat Eggplant Parmesan?
The average temperature needed to reheat eggplant parmesan safely is 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Kitchen Accessory Buying Guides
- Kitchen Appliance Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookbook Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookware Buying Guides
- Kitchen Pantry Food Buying Guides
- Does Food Go Bad Articles
- Food Comparison Articles
- Foods That Start With Letter Articles
- How Long Can Food Sit Out Articles
- How To Defrost Food Articles
- How To Reheat Food Articles
- How To Soak Food Articles
- Popular Foods Articles
- Spice Knowledge Articles