An egg boil TikTok recipe I can get behind, This recipe has TikTok users going crazy for egg recipes. I love some perfect hard-boiled eggs. They are delicious, whether prepared as deviled eggs, egg salad, or even when just salted and eaten on their own. Although, avocado toast is even better with eggs and make a tasty snack.
When it comes to boiling eggs, the most common issue is that people often overcook them, resulting in a dark green coloration surrounding the yolk and a flavor reminiscent of sulfur. The following is a description of how I hard boil eggs in a way that prevents them from being overcooked.
If you’ve cooked a batch of eggs that you’re having trouble peeling after boiling them, try breaking the shells all around without peeling them and soaking them in an ice bath for a time. This should make the shells easier to remove. In many cases, the hot water seems to have seeped in enough beneath the shell to make the egg easier to peel.
TikTok has been the center of attention due to a recipe for an egg boil that has gone popular on the platform.
The social networking platform has evolved into a breeding ground for emerging fashions. TikTok videos are responsible for creating some of the internet’s most viral culinary challenges and recipes every once in a while.
This time it’s the TikTok egg boil recipe video having 10 m views, also known as the craze on TikTok’s egg boil sauce, and you have to give it a go. It’s a yummy egg boil recipe.
The Reasons Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It has a buttery texture, a saucy consistency, and an abundance of flavor.
- Cooks in under 30 minutes (less time is what we want)
- If you skip the brown sugar, this recipe has the potential to be low-carb and keto friendly.
- For a heartier supper, you may bulk this up with pewee potatoes and vegetables that have been cooked.
How to Make this Recipe?
TikTok fans have been putting the recipe for the viral egg boil to the test for the last few weeks due to it being one of the platform’s new trends. As with any social media platform, if something blows up, then you have to try it, right?
The term “egg boil” refers to the egg preparations and the whole eggs that have been boiled for a longer cook time and then doused with a hot sauce. Don’t dismiss it before you’ve even given it a try!
You may join the trend by doing one of the following:
All you need are some hard-boiled eggs, a few different spices, and a stick of butter. After that, you should be good to go! It is an easy way to boil eggs.
- Bring to a gentle boil as many eggs as you want (and can fit comfortably in the pot)
- When the eggs are boiling, prepare the frying pan by placing a few sticks of butter in it.
- To the butter onion, include a couple of teaspoons of finely chopped whole garlic.
- After that, stir in some finely chopped half onion and some salt to the mixture.
- After allowing the mixture to sit for a time, you may add the spices to egg whites.
- If the consistency of the sauce is not to your satisfaction, you may adjust it by adding extra boiling water.
- Add some chopped coriander as well as the juice of half a lemon to the mixture.
- Mix the hard-boiled eggs into the sauce
- Voila! The sauce that you put on your hard-boiled eggs is now ready for you to eat
- You may serve it with instant pot rice or noodles, baguette, or any other kind of bread.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 diced medium onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsb old bay seasoning or to taste
- 2 tsb paprika
- 1 tsb garlic powder
- 1 tsb ginger powder
- 1 tsb onion powder
- 1 tsb oregano
- 1 tsb chili powder
- 1 tsp cajun
- 1/2 tsb cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsb brown sugar
- 1 tb hot sauce
- 1 tb red crushed pepper, lemon pepper or to taste,
- Add tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce
Butter: I seasoned the sauce with Kosher salt and used unsalted butter in the preparation.
Old Bay Seasoning: You can add as much or as little as you wish of anything you like. You should begin with one teaspoon and gradually increase it.
Eggs: I wanted the yolks to be nice and firm, so I cooked the eggs for eight minutes. If you want the yolk to be soft and runny, boil the large eggs for six minutes.
Brown Sugar: You may skip it if you want a flavor that is not quite as sweet, but it does provide a wonderful balance to the dish.
Red Crushed Spice: Adds some flavor! If you want things spicy, add a lot more of this ingredient or spicy sauce.
- If you don’t use unsalted butter and season it with salt and pepper, the soy sauce eggs could be too salty. I strongly suggest using unsalted butter instead.
- It is important not to overcook the eggs.
- You are welcome to use your preferred seasonings even if the recipe does not call for them specifically. You are free to season the sauce to your preference.
- After the eggs have finished boiling, either put them in a bowl of ice water or quickly rinse them under cold running water.
- Kitchen Accessory Buying Guides
- Kitchen Appliance Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookbook Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookware Buying Guides
- Kitchen Pantry Food Buying Guides
- Does Food Go Bad Articles
- Food Comparison Articles
- Foods That Start With Letter Articles
- How Long Can Food Sit Out Articles
- How To Defrost Food Articles
- How To Reheat Food Articles
- How To Soak Food Articles
- Popular Foods Articles
- What Does It Taste Like Articles