Buying a beverage dispenser for private use seems like a good idea if you have a home bar or if you host gatherings in your home regularly. But we will not be wrong to speculate that you have your eyes out for quality. Performing a quick search online will bring up different models by different brands so numerous that you will end up confused. Not having sufficient information about a good dispenser’s features could lead to you picking the wrong one. Read our beverage dispenser reviews to guide your search and eventual purchase of a good product for your home or business bar.
Table of Contents
Best Beverage Dispensers
|Image||Best Beverage Dispensers||Rating|
|1. Buddeez Party Top Beverage Dispenser||99%|
|2. FineDine Glass Beverage Dispenser||96%|
|3. Estilo Glass Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser||92%|
|4. VSILE Multiple 6-Gun Glass Beverage Dispenser||89%|
|5. Arrow Home Slimline Beverage Dispenser||85%|
Want to learn more?
Here are our beverage dispenser reviews.
Buddeez Party Top dispenser for beverages is a 1.75-gallon dispenser designed to store and serve cold beverages on any occasion. This BPA-free tool has a unique top opening that serves as a channel to load the dispenser with your content. If you prefer a tower option, you may choose to buy two stackable reservoirs and connect them.
Within the lid is a compartment for storing fruits, your sweeteners, and other key ingredients for cocktails, as well as a space for cups. Buddeez’s ergonomic design is meant for comfort and ease of use. As for preserving temperature, there is an ice cone for packing ice, but this cone doesn’t work as you’ll expect. Rather, the cone is designed to pack in ice to cool your beverage and not dilute its content by allowing water from the ice to drain into the reservoir.
The reservoir is large enough to hold a significant volume of liquid for your guests, and should the need arise to have it refilled, the circular opening at the top is wide enough to allow for easy loading of fresh contents.
Why do we like it?
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Leak-proof beverage dispenser
- Very easy to assemble and install
Beverage dispensers come in all shapes, sizes, and build. The FineDine Glass beverage dispenser is for those who love kitchenware that serves their purpose and improves the aesthetics of their room. This glass beverage dispenser is indeed a beauty to behold. It is nicely shaped with a transparent body that allows a clear view of the reservoir. Structured with an ice cylinder that keeps your beverage cold and a wide mouth for easy filling, FineDine is a functional dispenser worth its price.
The Stainless 18/8 steel spigot affixed to the main body guarantees a free flow of your beverage, and it is leak-proof, so you don’t run the risk of messing up surrounding areas as you serve your guests. There is also a metal lid covering the opening to prevent insects or debris from gaining entry into the reservoir where your beverage is stored.
We also like the wide mouth. Besides enabling easy filling, it also makes it easy for you to wash the reservoir after use. The only issue you will have with FineDine will be its fragile glassy nature. If you must go for this dispenser, you have to handle it with care.
Why do we like it?
- Made with premium quality glass
- The ice cylinder can contain sufficient ice to cool your beverage for long periods
- Sleek and appealing structure that will transform the outlook of your bar
Estilo is another beautiful glass dispenser to make our list. This package comes with a set of 2 Mason glass jars with a metal stand and Chalkboard labels. There is also a Lid and a spigot that is leak proof. Estilo has a 1-gallon capacity and will make quite a show at your next event. Experienced bartenders know the value of appearances and how a beautiful beverage dispenser can transform a party. With Estilo, your guests will not only enjoy your tasty cocktails, but they will also be impressed with your sense of style.
The glass makeup is quite thick and will not crack easily. What’s more? The sturdy metal stand lets the dispenser sit comfortably. Even when the reservoir is 1 gallon full, the stand is strong enough to accommodate the total weight. If you worry about leaks ruining your floor and, by extension, your party, fear not. The spigot is non-drip.
Estilo is suitable for indoor and outdoor events like bachelorettes, picnics, poolside parties, and BBQ hangouts. Please note that this beverage dispenser is only recommended for cold beverages and not hot ones.
Why do we like it?
- The structure makes it relatively easy to clean
- Very large storage space
- Not too bulky and will fit into a limited space
If your desire goes beyond serving drinks but also making a commanding statement, the VSILE 6-Gun dispenser is exactly what you need. The design model of this beverage dispenser cannot be overlooked. When you install this dispenser at a strategic spot at your event ground, don’t be surprised to find your guests casting warm glances at it to take in its beauty.
VSILE is a combination of a bracket bullet dispenser; a bar shot dispenser, a special dispenser for your cocktails as well as a Goblet. Built with separator glasses, this VSILE model will provide enough beverages for six small glasses at a time. Although one might argue that VSILE cannot accommodate large quantities of beverages, you have to understand that this product is not meant for large but small gatherings of half a dozen guests or less.
Suitable for home bars, this blue colored dispenser will significantly improve your bar’s look even when it is not in use. The PLA plastic it is made of is durable, sturdy, and safe.
Why do we like it?
- Lightweight and compact, which is a great feature for outdoor use
- Allows you to poor beverage into six glasses at the same time
- Great room enhancer
- An affordable beverage dispenser for small gatherings
We saved Arrow Home for last for buyers who prefer large capacity dispensers. Arrow Home is a Slimline extra-large beverage dispenser with a storage capacity of 2.5 gallons. With this dispense, you can mix, store and serve your cocktails to a large number of guests at a go. This model is a best seller because it has all the essential features that a modern private or commercial beverage dispenser should have.
Arrow Home has a transparent blue color with a nice and easy to use touch spout dispenser. For outdoor events like picnics and camping, it comes with an attached handle for easy carriage. Arrow Home dispenser is BPA free, so your beverage is safe even if it remains in the dispenser bowl for hours.
Although it is made of plastic, it doesn’t have the unpleasant odor synonymous with many plastic products. Moreover, we can assure you that this product will not change the taste of your beverage. To drain out icy water, you need to lift the valve to loosen the lid at the top.
Why do we like it?
- Its compact size makes it easy to keep in tight spaces
- Large opening for a quick refill
- Very durable plastic that is easy to clean
Beverage Dispenser Buyer’s Guide
Although there are similarities between a beverage dispenser and a wafer dispenser, the things to consider when buying the former is not the same if it is the latter you are going for. While your guests will likely not ask for water more than once or twice, guests will come for a fresh glass of beverage several times before the party is over in a party setting. There are quite a few things to consider before you buy a beverage dispenser that is right for you. In this Buyer’s guide, we explore them in detail.
Beverage dispensers come in different sizes. Some have only one bowl or reservoir, while others have two or as many as four reservoirs or bowls in total. The idea behind having so many bowls is to provide you, the user, with several options in case you wish to serve different drink varieties at your occasion. When considering the right size to go for, here are some of the factors you will need to keep in mind.
- Counter space: The space to store the beverage dispenser when not in use should be arranged ahead of time. If the dispenser will maintain the same position when in and out of use, make sure that the space is large enough to accommodate it. Dispenser sizes range from 7-inches to 28 inches wide.
- The bowl/reservoir/jar size: The size of the bowl is also important because it will determine how much liquid you can store in it. Some bowls can contain 1 gallon, 1.5 gallons, 2 gallons, 3 gallons, and above. To make the right decision, consider the volume of drinks at your disposal and the needs of your guests, including their number. A smaller bowl can still serve a large number of guests, but you will have to keep refilling it every 30 minutes or so. If you don’t want to stress yourself, make sure you go for a larger bowl.
How do you plan to mix your beverage? Will you mix it in a separate container before pouring it into the dispenser, or do you prefer to mix your ingredients in the dispenser bowl? Since beverage dispensers are very versatile equipment, you can use them to store varieties of drinks like dairy, alcohol, and carbonated drinks. There are two types to consider in choosing a beverage dispenser based on their mixing features.
- Bubbler beverage dispenser: This model utilizes a spray to transport the beverage from the bowl bottom to the top to create a kind of fountain. Bubblers are dynamic because the content will keep moving from bottom to top and back. While the movement is ongoing, the ingredients and the liquid will mix perfectly. Bubbler beverage dispensers are ideal for low sediment and non-foamy beverages like powdered and syrup drinks but not for beers.
- Impeller dispenser: An impeller has a spinning wheel at the bottom, spinning the bowl for continuous mixing. Impellers are suitable for foamy beverages that require slow but constant mixing.
Although not all beverage dispensers have mixed features, these types mentioned above are common though they cost more than non-mixing dispensers. If you cannot afford the extra cost of buying a dispenser that mixes contents on its own, you can buy the standard one, but you will have to mix your beverage by hand.
The construction is another thing to keep a close eye on. If you prefer to see the bowl’s contents, then go for a model with a transparent polycarbonate bowl or a clear glass bowl. The good thing about these bowls is that they have markings that help you track how much content has been consumed.
Then there are bowls that have a cylindrical ice compartment where you can store ice for the continuous cooling of your drinks. These types of models are ideal if you want to be energy efficient. Plastic bowls are also very good, but you must buy plastic products and avoid products that use BPA materials because they give off an offensive odor and may change your drink’s taste.
The bowl is not the only construction feature to consider, though; you also have to examine the base construction as well. Plastic bases work fine, but metal bases are better because they are more durable and will withstand more weight.
Ease of maintenance is also another important detail not to overlook. After you are done using it, remember that the beverage dispenser will need washing. This is why the material is very important. Plastic and glass bowls are easy to wash with most soap and water. Other material types require more work. The opening at the top of the dispenser is another factor. If the opening is wide, you will have sufficient room to move your hand as you wash the bowl. The build material and the top opening are the two main factors to consider regarding maintenance.
- Kitchen Accessory Buying Guides
- Kitchen Appliance Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookbook Buying Guides
- Kitchen Cookware Buying Guides
- Kitchen Pantry Food Buying Guides
- Does Food Go Bad Articles
- Food Comparison Articles
- Foods That Start With Letter Articles
- How Long Can Food Sit Out Articles
- How To Defrost Food Articles
- How To Reheat Food Articles
- How To Soak Food Articles
- Popular Foods Articles
- What Does It Taste Like Articles